OMG..If this will be the future, I want to be there as soon as possible 😀
D800, built for today’s multimedia photographer includes a groundbreaking 36.3MP FX-format CMOS sensor, Full HD 1080p video at 30/25/24p with stereo sound, class leading ISO range of 100-6400, expandable to 25,600, 4 fps burst rate and Advanced Scene Recognition System with 91,000-pixel RGB sensor.
I couldn’t wait Christmas two days ago i went to an Apple store and I bought the iPhone 4S! 🙂 this is the first article from it on my blog, I’ve downloaded WP application a few minutes and I’m looking it. Stay tuned! More info as soon as possible!!
Here we are with the second episode of my desires for next christmas..After the list of all the lenses for my reflex, now is the turn of my hypotetical brand new phone. I think that I’ll go mad and I’ll buy something expensive this time. My last experiences on the phones world, have been really bad..In all my life I think that I’ve ever had just one phone that I liked but I had to change it because it had broken, I’m talking about my old Nokia N73.
In these last years, I’ve changed many phones but I’ve never spend to much for them also because I don’t use too much the phone and I hate big phones which I have problems to go around with it into my pocket…Also the N73 with the protection sock had this problem. When it was into my pocket, it was too big and I didn’t like too much this..For this reason the next time I bought a really slim phone that it was cool for its dimension..Yes, but only for them because the phone was really bad…I don’t even remember the brand or the model..I think a Samsung..I’ve always had problems with Samsung phones..Also the phone that I have now is nothing special..I know, I paid just 100 euros two years ago but the problems are not the applications, the quality or what else..The problem is the touchscreen..It’s bad and probably also thanks for its OS, I’ve never affected regard it (also if the word “affect” related an object is too much I know).
So, now I’m looking for a new smartphone..I forget the problem about dimension for a while, and I’m looking for something that could be really usefull and could outlast other phones. I’m torn between a few smartphones..
The first two that I’m looking in these days are Apple IPhone 4S and Samsung Galaxy S2. I was looking also for the Samsung Note or something like it but it’s too big..Ok, the dimension are not important like other times but it’s too much, it’s like a little tablet!! I need to see review also on something from HTC because I know that they are good enough to be considered..
My ideas are:
PRO IPhone 4S I can say that it can be the best choice for me, good integration with my laptop (MacBook), good experience with Apple products and I love the touch and some utilities on it (I’ve the iPod touch and I often use it to go on internet or write something…). I love the design (I know that it’s a common comment that we can hear on reviews but also if I don’t pay too much attention on these things, it’s a good point to take a look)..
PRO Samsung, Android is a nice OS and also the touch is improved from my last experience..I tried it because my friend have bought it recently, and the initial opinion has been ok.
AGAINST Dimension and bad experience with the brand..
For HTC I prefer to wait to see reviews and figure out which one could be a good phone for me..
“Here are some more details on the Nikon D800:
- ISO range: 100 – 6400, ISO LO @ 50 and ISO HI-2 @ 25600.
- There will be a different D800 version/model (or maybe even a special edition) with the antialiasing filter removed.
- At least two other products will be announced with the D800 (probably lenses). I believe all this is in addition to the consumer DX lens that will announced later this month. Basically we should have at least two more Nikon announcements before the end of 2011.
Again, the Nikon D800 specs published yesterday should be generally correct but I could confirm only what I have listed above (the ISO range and the two addition products are new information, not previously posted).
The Nikon D800 DSLR camera should already be out in the field in several different countries right now, hopefully we will get some spy shots and more detailed specs soon.
On September 29th, digicame-info published those Nikon D800 specs (Google translation):
- What number of pixels is 3630 megapixels.
- 4 frames per second continuous shooting in body only, about 6 frames per second will be used to DX mode with the optional battery pack.
- A little late to be released by the model resolution sought to eliminate the low-pass filter.
- Full HD video in 1920 × 1080/30p.
- Headphone jacks, can be input from an external device such as a PCM sound recorder. Corresponding to USB3.0. Be available in new small wireless transmitter.
- 86K pixel split control, AF, exposure, white balance, etc. compatible. Face Recognition AF features.
- Larger LCD monitor, automatic brightness adjustment, the structure is not cloudy.
- Two media CF card and SD card slot.
- Shutter durability of 200,000 cycles.
- Market price is about 300,000 yen. The announcement on October 26, released on November 24.
I initially did not post this online, but after receiving some additional info I can now confirm with a 99% probability only the name “D800″ and the sensor size of 36MP.
The D800 will basically be a mini-D3x. Do not expect the same high ISO performance as in the D3s. This is probably Nikon solution to separate both product lines (before the D700 and D3 had the same sensor). Please note that I cannot yet confirm the remaining specs above but I believe most of them correct. I am still working on the details and will have some addition info later today or tomorrow.”